Senior Associate – Finance
Designation : Senior Associate – Finance
Qualification : BCOM / MBA
Experience (years) : 6-8 yrs
Employment Type : Full-time Regular
Vacancy : 1
Location : Cochin, Kerala
We have vacancy for a very proactive and experienced finance professional who has good experience in profitability, budgeting, costing, cash flow, pricing and MIS reporting.
- Cash flow and working capital management.
- Responsible for project pricing and profitability assessment by coordinating directly with the sales team.
- Reviewing all invoices to ensure that accurate charges have been invoiced.
- Review all vendor/ client contracts and create a contracts database. Track escalations, start dates, end dates etc and coordinate with appropriate department if any action is required.
- Financial data analysis, monitoring variances, identifying trends.
- Coordinate bank transfers and related paperwork between the US and India including FIRC certificate coordination.
- Manage credit lines, loans and all liabilities.
- Create sales forecast and revenue reports in conjunction with the sales team.
- Create monthly and annual budgets
- Coordinate with the Auditors on quarterly basis.
- Analyze and interpret data and conduct comparative analyses
- Review cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data.
- Improve the financial status of LegalEase by analysing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management.
- Work with credit agencies to improve credit rating for LegalEase.
- Handle compliance/ tax related matters like IT, GST, TDS and ROC compliances.
- Propose and implement new and innovative ways of structuring payment plans for client as required.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including ability to clearly articulate results of financial analyses as well as issues to senior management.
- Creation of appropriate SOPs and of all current activities in a timely manner.
- Prepare weekly and monthly work and profitability reports based on current projects being worked on and completed for various clients.
- Preparing costing analysis reports to ascertain viability & profitability from project being bid on.
- US and India operations financials reports to be prepared with past month transactions and current month’s projections.
- Analyze and interpret financial data across various departments and provide proactive suggestions.
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data.
- Supporting Ad-Hoc requests for audits, revenue/expenses/flow analysis and reviews.
- Creation of SOPs and documentation of all activities.
- Follow up on all outstanding invoices with clients after 30 days by coordinating directly with the client’s accounting team.
- Vendor payments need to be coordinated each month.