Legal Content Writer
Designation: Legal Content Writer
Employment Type : Full-time Regular
Experience (years) : 2-3 yrs legal writing
Vacancy : 1
LegalEase Solutions is currently seeking a high-level content writer to write case studies, white papers and informational blog articles for legal tech/legal services company. Work products range from 500-1500 words and cover topics including legal subject matters, review of industry trends, and summations of recent company projects. Our clients are law firms, solo practitioners and in-house counsel. Readers may be any in legal industry.
Legal experience required. Law degree preferred. Thorough research, competent writing and ability to meet deadlines are a must. Writing must have high level vocabulary and be free from grammatical errors. Experience with SEO/legal marketing is a plus.
Flexible schedule within deadlines, work from home/remote. Please submit resume, cover letter and two writing samples.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publishing
- Submit work to SMEs for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed